Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Doggie Days of Broke!

The Three Amigos






These are our furry family members. I wanted to introduce them so you know why we will have very little extra cash for spending this month. It will cost $600 dollars for their heartworm tests and their medications. But they are totally worth it. Anyway, there they are. Onto the real post!

I am continuing on in my Kingdom Woman online book study and it has been great. I need to be filled with His word and in His word so that when I am at home dealing things and then especially when I leave my house I am better equipped and ready to deal with life. It is usually good but sometimes I need to call on scripture to fight off my fleshly ways. This usually looks like asking myself if I am acting in accordance with the Fruits of the Spirit. The book study and all the women that are taking it are helping me on this journey.

No comments: