Thursday, October 14, 2010

What a Wonderful Day




I am so excited that after 56 antibiotics, a little surgery and a lot of feeling like crud, my toenail is getting better. I have been off antibiotics for 2 days now and I am beginning to feel better. I still have a few weird things going on with my health, but I am praying that it gets better as I get the medication out of my body.
Yesterday I removed 2 large bookshelves out of our bedroom. It was very cramped and now it feels more open and calm. A good friend of mine came over and blessed me with her time and ran 6 huge tubs of books to Half Price books for me. I mad $55.00. You can imagine how many books I got rid of when they give a dime a book. I also donated a huge box to Lifeway Christian bookstore. They are taking them to prisons for the inmates to read. I got rid of all my special books that I have worked very hard at accumulating. Max Lucado is my favorite. I hope it blesses someone there.
I will continue to thank God for letting me get well. He is awesome!
Oh ya, I will write about it later but we are getting certified to adopt Amber and Lexi.

No comments: