Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Here we go again

I have learned two things about myself from this blog. One, I am not consistent at all. And two, I have drama often. I was reading and it seems my life is always busy . I think I have a calm life, I don't think I do now after reading my posts. My good friend said that nothing about my life is calm. She said my house is calm and welcoming but my life is not. ( calm)
Let me list the things that are going on in numerical order : (as of today) :
1. About 4 months ago I got really tired and was not like myself
2. I made an appointment with a Dr. to get my vitamins and hormones checked out
3 The week before my appointment ( 3 months after above) I got passed out in bed tired
4. My heart was acting weird and EVERYONE said it was stress
5. My appointment with Dr. revealed I had walking pneumonia and that was why I was tired
6. I had to have 2 Z-Packs because I wasn't well after 1
7. I wasn't well after those so I had to have a stronger one ( my heart wacked out. 3 EKGs and 1 heart sonogram and 1 er visit )
8. Had a reaction to it and got off for a few days to see how my lungs were ( they were fine)
9. I got a chest cold from the kids ( not a huge deal but a yucky cough)
10. Now I have a staph infection in my toe that has sprung back up since I'm off antibiotics
11. Now, back on the meds twice a day, with a kicker of 2 MORE antibiotics a day
12. 10 days later and 56 pills later , today I saw the Dr. with my slightly still pink toe
13. 5 MORE days of 4 pills a day to see if we can get rid of it before cutting
14. I sent out a prayer request to all the homeschoolers and have felt very blessed with their prayers
15. While reading one of them I believe I received a healing and responded to the sender
16. Now I have to wait 4 days to see the Dr.
17. If you are the one person who knows I have a blog and reads this and wonder why on earth I am blogging about this garbage and how boring it is, remember I have to pack a whole year into each post and it IS my blog
18. I want to tell you how AWESOME God is and if you think I'm kidding, you need to get to know Him better. He will show you mighty amazing things

No comments: