Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Still Posting and Enjoying It


Well, we had a wonderful day today. I have really enjoyed my free time . I can see a HUGE difference in the kids. They both want to have me around more and want me to be home sooner than usual when I am out running.
I got a fun phone call tonight from my sis-in-law needing help with the three girl's homework. It was fun and I really enjoy teaching kids. If it wasn't for the government I could have possibly been a teacher. I just don't want to subject kids to the garbage the government demands teachers to dump on kids. The teachers have great intentions but they can't follow through so much of the time. So often kids are labeled as slow or impaired when really they just learn differently or slower.Yes, there may be some challenges, but the child just needs a chance to learn their way.
I saw that VERY closely today doing schoolwork with my niece. She is a smart girl, she just learns her own way. The trick is finding out what makes it click for her.
Well, on a totally different note, I went and got a mammogram today. Fun times. I pray all is well.
I went to ladies night tonight and played a card game called High Cotton. I really enjoy those ladies and their friendship. What a blessing it has been to be in this cul-de-sac with such wonderful people.
That's it for the Lyle Dial today.

No comments: