Thursday, October 21, 2010

Mammogram Success


Why would I pick this sweet picture of my boy when I have a title about mammograms? Because I am so thank to be alive to see that sweet cheek. They called today and said all is well. Praise God. Things can change in the blink of an eye and I am thankful that this went well. Every day with our kids is a HUGE blessing!
I made 4 loaves of pumpkin bread today. I took one over to my sis-in-law. The girls were there and it just brightens my day so much to see them. I am so thankful to have them close. I hope the all do well and enjoy it here. A part of me worries that thy will miss Hico.
My kiddos did a good job with school today and other than the normal life stuff nothing is too exciting at the moment.
I can not wait to have the girls here. I really do love them.
J

No comments: