Saturday, October 23, 2010

Even More Stress


What in the world has happened to my old, calm, happy life? I am wondering where I went wrong?
Months ago we started being bombarded with weird things in our family life. And this weekend is no different.
We went on a Scout camping trip and it poured buckets of rain. And for long periods of time! Yes, I know everyone got rained on but not everyone had a sick spouse. I just got healthy and now Mark has a stomach something and was sick in bed and up all night. Goodness!
Then, the truck cover lid broke and then when I got in our other car to run an errand, the knob for the defrost thing came off in my hand.
I KNOW everyone has trials and I KNOW they could be much worse, but I am getting in such a funk about it I am not even able to carry on a normal, pleasant conversation. I seem to be complaining a lot!
The problem lies with me. I know I need to work on attitude and PRAY< PRAY< PRY.I am very thankful for all of our blessings and I would never want to overlook them, I just need to vent about all this yucky stuff.
Well, home and cozy so this looks like a good start!
J

No comments: