Sunday, October 17, 2010

Another weekend



We had another wonderful weekend at home. We helped my sis-in-law and fam move, spent time grilling out for everyone to eat, and helped with kids and did a little unpacking.
The two girls home and spent the night with us again this weekend. It is so fun to bond with them and share the excitement of them coming. We went to foster classes all day Saturday and then we will finish them this Tuesday night. I am praying for a miracle . I am praying that CPS will make an exception and allow us to homeschool them instead of sending them to school. It would make things so much better for the whole family. God can make it happen if He chooses. We will see what happens.
Meanwhile, Gabby has been her normal helpful self taking care of E and D for their mom. She is such a sweet helper. Our young man has been basking in the glory of not being the youngest. He is also enjoying having two more siblings to play with. And hubby, he just goes with the flow. He is so laid back, nothing really ruffles his feathers. He is not always smiling and chipper, but he also isn't moody or down. He also does not worry. We have that perfect match of balancing each others strengths and weaknesses. I am really trying to stop being such a worry wart. I am getting worse the older I get. I hear so many sad stories about people and I worry. NOT a good faith building exercise so I know it is not good. I'm working on it.
Well, off to bed.

No comments: