Monday, September 9, 2013

I really want to do this thing

I am always amazed at myself. Not in a good way but in a surprised way.

Looking at this blog you can see how inconsistent and scattered I can be. Not with school, home or relationships, just with some things. Now let me explain why I am even here again.

I am thinking that this time might be different. Maybe I have arrived at a place and time in my life where I can follow through with a hobby, a goal. We will see.

I have started a new book study with a wonderful group of women. All online, mostly all strangers to each other, until now. We are praying for each other, learning and growing. It is wonderful to see the power of women praying for each other and exciting to see what God has planned. The book is Kingdom Woman by Chrystal Evans Hurst and her dad, Tony Evans. I have really enjoyed the book but my biggest enjoyment is honestly seeing these women pray for each other, it is so encouraging.




No comments: