Sunday, December 19, 2010

Walk by Faith


Steadfast heart! This is a message from one of my favorite pastors on the radio. It is a quote/speech from a martyr from Zimbabwe.
I listened to it and typed it the best I could. He has an accent so a few words might be wrong.
Steadfast Heart
I'm part of the fellowship of the unashamed. I have the Holy spirit Power. The die has been cast, I have stepped over the line. I won't look back, let up, slow down, back away, or be still. My past is redeemed, my present makes sense, my future is secure. I'm finished with low-living, sight-walking, smooth knees, colorless dreams, tained visions, worldy talking, cheap giving, and dwarfed goals. I no longer need preimenence,prosperity,promotions,or popularity. I don't have to be right, I don't have to be tops, I don't have to be first, I don't have to be recognized. I don't have to be praised, I don't have to be regarded, I don't have to be rewarded, I now live by faith. I lead in His presence, I walk by patience, I'm uplifted by prayer, and I labor with power. My face is set, my gate is fast, my goal is heaven, my road is narrow, my way is rough,my companions are few,my guide is reliable,my mission is clear. I can not be bought, comprimised, detoured, lured away, turned back, deluted or delayed. I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice,hesitate in the presence of the enemy, ponder at the pool of popularity,or meander in the maze of mediocricy. I won't give up, shut-up, let up, until I have stayed up, stored up, prayed up, payed up and preached up. I'm a deciple of JESUS. I must go until He comes, give until I drop, preach until All know and work until He stops me. When he comes for His own, He will have no problem recognizing me. My banner will be clear.

WOW WOW WOW!I just love it!

Can you imagine being put to death for your faith? Just for loving Jesus?I can feel and hear his love as I read it or hear this. I hope I can say that when Jesus comes for His own, I hope He will have no problem recognizing me. I am at a real new time in life with lots of stuff going on, but I always want HIm to be the MAIN FOCUS in all we do.
Blessings

No comments: