Monday, December 13, 2010

I Love Christmas



I really am a family person. My side of the family AND my husband's side are some of the people I treasure the most in life.
I am so thankful for time spent together like this weekend. We celebrated an early Christmas with them and our family, including our 2 newest family members. ( A&L) I am feeling the joys of life more now than ever because life is just so good. I was feeling kind of crummy health wise, but I think we have figured it out. It was my SUPPLEMENTS! Yes, vitamins were whacking out my system.Long story, but I really think it was the problem. Anyway, back to the good life. I am so unbelievably excited about getting our girls home. I am crazy in love with them and truly enjoy their company. God has really blessed our family and for that I am grateful.
We have finally met and seen the weener mobile. I posted a picture above. It was a childhood dream of mine to see it and now I have. My kids were not aware of how lucky they were to see it, but I later had them convinced, this might be the only chance they get to see it.I think they had a little more of the "awe" factor after learning about it.
Well, I am off to shop and find a special gift for my mother- in- law. Have a very blessed day and watch out for the stress monster.
I can tell you from experience, it can be a killer! Enjoy the Christmas season and remember what it is really about....JESUS!

No comments: