Friday, December 31, 2010

Ugh

I can honestly say I am very surprised at life right now. Ya know, I never had days where I wasn't thankful for my health, and now, I wish I had one day I felt good. This roller coaster of adrenal fatigue and no progesterone is horrible on a person's day. Not to mention , family. My kids have not had a fun, energetic mom in a long time. although they will tell you they like a mom at home sitting on the couch better! That is if I felt good.
This whole chiseling process is waring me down this year. I have been sick since July and I am not sure how much more I can stand? I am awake every night with my heart pounding, pounding HARD, out of my chest. It is a constant reminder that I am not healthy right now. That gets old. So do the bills form the doctors and the expenses of all the vitamins and such form the health food store. I know I sound so negative, but this blog is meant for me to keep a record of life, and this is it at the moment. Fun or not fun, it's going on here.
Hubby found out through his physical that he has dangerously high blood pressure and cholesterol. So, now we are on to that issue. Not to mention, becoming adoptive parents. What in the world should we do? Well, life is proving to be more challenging as the days go on, but I know God has a plan, and His plan is perfect.
2 Corinthians 4:17-18 .......For our light affliction, which is for a moment, work for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; while we look not at the things that are seen, but at the things that are not seen, for the things that are seen are temporal, but the things that are not seen are eternal.
Reading His word or typing it just gives me peace. I want to be so deep into His word, and have it so IN me , that this is the first thing my mind calls upon when I am facing trials, or want to complain. Just 5 minutes of typing His word , brings such a peace. How amazing is it, that He is concerned for me, that He really does love me and has a plan for my life? The key is to follow Him daily and be a good listener. Let's just say, listening has always been a struggle for me. Not listening, obeying. Trust and obey, you know the song, for there's no better way. Well, it's true. I am learning this daily.
At the moment, hubby and I are discussing how to handle stress. He is convinced that I need to confront my fears and get on his motorcyle with him and go on a motorcycle ride. He thinks this is therapy.For me it screams death. Well, off I go to see how it goes. I will post later.

No comments: