Wednesday, December 29, 2010

True Faith

I want to start my year off with true, strong, unwavering faith. I have learned this year that I am not in control. Let me repeat that for myself. I am not in control. I do not want to be in control because God is so amazing, I know His plans are for my best.Even if they are painful or unpleasant, He wants to help me become more like Him everyday. We are all called to be more like Jesus and it does not happen without some chiseling.
I was laughing to myself today thinking about the idea that my hubby and I are now 40 and getting old. We're having moles removed, having things checked that we have never had checked before, and now, I am sporting a very slight mustache that would make some teenage boys jealous. This has been pointed out to me twice in one day by both of my children. Let's just say I am thankful that my husband truly loves me or he would have left screaming this year! It has been a weird, growing, life changing year. But ya know, it has been kind of fun. I feel almost like a new person. God is amazing and I fully trust His plan for our life!

No comments: