Saturday, December 20, 2008

Running at the Speed of Light

We have been having a great Christmas season. There has been plenty of time to chill out and reflect.I have been without a car for 16 days. No running around for us.

My friends and family still seem to be my saving grace when it comes to surviving stuff like not having a car. We spent 9 hour baking yesterday with one of our closest friends . She opens her home every year and it is such a blessing to have the kids and adults joke around, talk, bake and eat way too much cookie dough.

I am ready for Christmas and I continue to seek to keep the birth of Christ the center of it all. Knowing He died for my sins, shed His precious blood, all for you and I, THAT is the best gift ever!Many blessings to everyone this Christmas.

No comments: