Monday, December 1, 2008

A Morning Fever

Well, my boy woke up with a fever. We were at Goodwill getting some stuff for our girl's group that we do on Fridays, and he said he didn't feel good. I had a feeling he was going to puke everywhere so I left. When I got home I discovered he had a fever.

The good news is , I didn't expose my sister-in-law and all her kids to it. She had surgery this morning and I couldn't be there. I hated to not be there but I had so many hair appointments scheduled and my in-laws went. Three adults is too many, plus my two kids, just an extra hassle for them. But I might try to go Wednesday instead of our cookie exchange. I want to help if I can. Even if I just clean or something. I will see how my son's fever does tomorrow.

We didn't do crud for school today. Both of the kids did math, we studied economics at Goodwill, and we tried to make quick sand. Big dud, it was too watery.

I have been looking at several of the award winning sites, and I think it is a very bad idea for me to look at what other people are doing. I want to do it all, and now! My friend told me today that I like to " chase down rabbit holes?" I think that is what she said, I am always searching out fun stuff. It leads me down many new paths. I am learning a lot of new things by looking at these sites. I have decided that record keeping is my main reason for doing this. I found out on one site today that Ibookmark.com is a good way to save favorites. I have sooo many of them it is dragging my computer way down. So, good to know!

Welp, I am gonna go take care of business and clean things up for tomorrow.
Blessings!

No comments: