Sunday, November 30, 2008

I see God's Plan

I am beginning to see that every second of every day is commanded and directed by God! I have had so many interactions with people the last couple of days, all pinpointed by Him.

My daughter spent two nights with a friend and had a friend spend the night here. I realize that as a parent our mission field is right here at home when we entertain others. Even if they are 10 years old. I love all of my kid's friends. They become part of our family. I laugh so often because her friends will say or do something and it is EXACTLY like their mothers would do or say. They really are our mirrors. Just watch them and spend time with them and you will see it. Very amazing!

My neighbor is one of my good friends . The husband and wife have become two people I really cherish. I was cutting his hair today and we were talking about God. He sometimes has different views than I do, but I think that is why God has us across the street from each other! So I can at least tell him how much he means to me and God! I am waiting for 4:45 to roll around Monday because he gets his long awaited, dreamed of forever, coolest HARLEY MOTORCYCLE. I am going to try to take pictures for him. I know he is excited beyond words!

No comments: