Monday, December 20, 2010

I knew something was waaaaay wrong


I thought I would show you a craft we did with our leaves we collected. All we did was get some of the wax located by the canning jars and melted it and dipped in our leaves. It was in our living room and has now been moved to the front porch. It was also a lot of fun to make.Now on to more serious issues......
Well, the long awaited hormone test results are in! My system IS FOR SURE whacked out. As my husband would testify.
My progesterone was suppose to be at 30 and it was functioning at a 7 and my dhea was functioning as far off kilter. My stress hormones were extremely elevated also. So, that makes for one tired, emotional, sometimes sad, heart racing person.
12 more days and I will be applying happy cream medicine to get back in the groove of things. Thanks goodness for test results and doctors to read them.
I am ready for my new me!
I am also ready to get our girls home. The wait is far harder than it is when you are pregnant.
They will be spending Christmas break here and we will have our first Christmas together as a family of 6! God amazes me!

No comments: