Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

What a wonderful privilege it is to live in this wonderful country . I am thankful this morning for every person that has paid the ultimate price for our freedom. Many people have given their lives for us to enjoy the freedom we have and I do not take it for granted. Their family members have suffered the pain of loss and that is something that only God and time can help.
I also want to remember the families that protect our families with loved ones that spend so much time away from them serving. Children, wves, husbands, brothers, sisters are all seperated from their family to serve and sacrifice their time and money to do so. I have been shocked at the number of service men and women who live at poverty level because they don't make very much money.
Well, that's it for my thankfullness for the day.

No comments: