Thursday, November 20, 2008

What have I done?

I am doing my first EVER attempt at blogging. I decided to do this because we just got rid of t.V. We had 300 channels and now.....3. Ouch.

So, I thought with my 30 minutes before bed each night I would unwind pecking at the keys. This is going to take forever because I type very slowly.

I have had a wonderful day today,busy but good. Everyone is healthy and I made a few bucks doing some hair. It amazes me how much God has given me in the area of clients. It is unbelievable. I have done hair since I was 17, that was quite a few years ago.

My kiddos spent the night with in-laws last night so I had about an hour to run an errand . I went to get some stamps for Christmas cards while they are 1/2 off. Then we came home and did Math and English. Not a very productive day, but a good one. I did find out that it costs $1,400 for a crown to be put on ONE tooth. That is very sad. I pray that my tooth that needs to have it does well until my appointment.

I guess I will go mess around with this site I set-up and see if there is any fun stuff to put on here, it isn't going to be very interesting until then.
BLESSINGS and GOOD NIGHT!

No comments: