Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So many Blessings

My hubby is on vacation this week which is a real treat. We are planning on decorating our Christmas tree tonight. He will also be available to go with the kids and I on our annual ornament search. Last year my son got a dog that looked like a hot dog and my daughter got a ...... don't remember.

My dad called this morning to ask if he could take the kids to the zoo. Awesome! We get time to run around without the kids and they get to spend time with Grampa. He is so much fun to hang out with. Plus. he is so smart that the kids will learn a lot from being around him. I wrote his cell phone number with a Sharpie on each one them so they will have a contact number if they get lost. They don't know his number so they would not have a way of calling him. I know they will have a blast.

I went shopping yesterday with mom-in-law. We finished all of her Christmas shopping except for one person. We had fun spending time together. We have always been very close.
I chose the title So Many Blessings for today because I just feel so blessed right now with family and friends. God has just given me way more than I deserve.

Well, we are going to run around ( my husband is looking for his keys, he thinks he lost them ) This happens quit a bit because he travels at a fast pace and kind of looses stuff OFTEN . Well, if we can find the keys we are going to go have fun!

No comments: